Counselling in Andover & Stockbridge, Hampshire
I am a qualified and experienced counsellor offering confidential talking therapy to people across North Hampshire.
I run a friendly and confidential private clinics in both Andover and Stockbridge. I offer daytime or evening appointments Monday to Friday (Saturday's are only available on request).
I have experience working a number of wide ranging and primary problems such as:
- Addiction/Substance misuse
- Bereavement, Grief and all types of loss
- Low self esteem/Lack of confidence
- Workplace issues/Stress/Work life balance
- Relationship issues/Breakups/Marital issues/Arguments/Divorce/Affairs
- Loneliness/Life adjustments/Life transitions
We all experience various challenges, stresses and pains throughout life. When we feel distressed and overwhelmed, talking with a trained listener can help make sense of the problem, find ways of coping in order to move forward and to make a big difference to how we think and feel.
All conversations are supportive, non-judgmental, and confidential.
I offer a free initial phone call for us to explore what you need and answer any questions you may have.
I look forward to hearing from you.